Calories in Placebo?

Options
delicious_cocktail
delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
I recently started taking Placebo to help with my weight loss sojourn.

I understand that they do have some sugar in them and just want to be able to track. I'm taking two in the morning to kick start my metabolism.

Has anyone used this before and have any suggestions?

Replies

• FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Not sure about Placebo but apparently Placenta has a ton of calories. Don't ask me how I know.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Didn't you hear?? Placebos make people fat! Stop taking them or you'll start inftaling like crazy
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Good sir, I believe it depends on how many calories you think are in it.

I for one, believe my placebo uses aspartame, so it is calorie free. Its super high in sodium though.

But if you believe your placebo has 100 calories, I would log it just to be safe
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options

I for one, believe my placebo uses aspartame, so it is calorie free. Its super high in sodium though.

But if you believe your placebo has 100 calories, I would log it just to be safe

My bologna has a first name...
  • FatHuMan1
    Options

Is it Dave? It's Dave isn't it?
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options

Is it Dave? It's Dave isn't it?

Close, it's Pablo.
  • ryry_
    Options

Great movie
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I recently started taking Placebo to help with my weight loss sojourn.

I understand that they do have some sugar in them and just want to be able to track. I'm taking two in the morning to kick start my metabolism.

Has anyone used this before and have any suggestions?

I think they have like a thousand calories so you better water fast all day long just to be safe. Maybe throw in some raspberry ketones to keep the hunger at bay.

If you DO eat, just avoid carbs at ALL COSTS. They will make you obese.

You're welcome.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    can I jump start someone's metabolism by attaching jump leads from my car to a dead person? If so, where should I attach the jump leads?
  • FatHuMan1
    Options

Great movie

Even better book
  • ryry_
    Options
    can I jump start someone's metabolism by attaching jump leads from my car to a dead person? If so, where should I attach the jump leads?

Why else do we have nipples?

ETA: I just an interesting idea for a tattoo
  • ryry_
    Options

Great movie

Even better book

Then I'm thinking of something different.

www.hark.com/clips/vnkxlrxzhv-bologna
  • psychdlc
    psychdlc Posts: 27 Member
    Options

The genitals are the most electrically conductive part of the body. For best results, you should sacrifice a goat first.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    wait im thoroughly confused why would you take a placebo if you know it's a placebo doesnt that negate the placebo effect?

Doh! for not getting the joke
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

answer for women: for breastfeeding babies

answer for men: because evolution is kinda weird like that

not sure if nipples or gentials suggestion would work best, however I like the sacrificing a goat suggestion. What are the macros for goat meat? Does channeling satan into the goat prior to sacrificing it affect its macros in any way?
  • ryry_
    Options

answer for women: for breastfeeding babies

answer for men: because evolution is kinda weird like that

Thanks! Good to know! :flowerforyou: