Zumba Lovers

Options
I have recently re-discovered my love for Zumba. I am looking for other Zumba lovers to become friends with. Please friend me if you have the same passion for Zumba that I have rediscovered. TIA

Replies

• Daisey4522
    Daisey4522 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I literally just finished a 1 hour Zumba Workout. I am sitting here with black capris, my heart rate monitor, and a shirt that says ZUMBA down the front when I happened to see this post! I figured I should reply :)
  • Inspired_Mom
    Options
    I did Zumba before I had my son, but then never returned. After my divorced and suffering from a knee injury, I am finding my love of Zumba again. I love my instructor and am excited to get back to it. I Zumba about 2-3 times per week. I went yesterday and am going tonight :) I want to get a Zumba shirt, but don't know where. Any ideas?
  • Daisey4522
    Daisey4522 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'll message you where to get Zumba clothing... I dont want my secret let out LOL!
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I did Zumba before I had my son, but then never returned. After my divorced and suffering from a knee injury, I am finding my love of Zumba again. I love my instructor and am excited to get back to it. I Zumba about 2-3 times per week. I went yesterday and am going tonight :) I want to get a Zumba shirt, but don't know where. Any ideas?

Ask your instructor about getting some Zumba apparel. My instructor will order for us!
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! I go 4 nites a week and wish we did 6 nights! We have the best instructor and have at least 1 new song a week! It will be 2 years in Feburary since I've started.
  • farmgirlrrt
    farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Zumba and LOVE it! Especially the instructors that do more hip hop.
  • Inspired_Mom
    Options
    I got 2-3 times a week. My gym only offers it three times a week, so I can't go anymore. I wish it was offered more at my gym too.
  • Inspired_Mom
    Options

Ask your instructor about getting some Zumba apparel. My instructor will order for us!

Maybe, I will say something to my instructor and see. I would atleast like a shirt :)
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba too...they sell the apparel at Zumba.com! :happy:
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I have recently done a color run & they had instructors there for the pre-race warm-up/stretches.
    I used to do Zumba when I first started out but then quit (not sure why as I loved it!)

So My friend & I re-discovered our LOVE for Zumba this past Saturday!! Now we just need to find a class around town
    or perhaps just a dvd will do...whatever the case......I am going to start shaking it again :D

Feel free to add me as a friend ;)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

www.zumba.com
  • donna710
    donna710 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba! I started in Feb 2012. I also love my instructor and love the music! The class is 2x a week. When I first started I never thought I'd still be doing it 1 1/2 yrs later. I have found zumba clothes on Amazon.com and Zumba.com.
  • GoMilner
    GoMilner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I plan on going to a Zumba class next week! I'm super excited. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • Inspired_Mom
    Options
    I hav sent Friend Requests to everyone :)
  • wessyjone
    wessyjone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Jess. I got my License in June and am an active ZIN member (Zumba Instructors Network). I've not started teaching yet, but I go regularly and I have a more than a full working playlist. I spent 2 1/2 hours out at coffee after class with my favorite Zumba instructor and mentor today. I hope to be subbing her classes soon, as she's nearly 6 months pregnant. <3 Definitely feelin' the Zumba Party love today. Just thought I'd say hello. I was commenting to my instructor about how one year ago today when I was doing ZUmba I had to leave the class, because I was so heavy and ridiculously out of shape (having been a dance instructor in younger years, this was painful to my pride). Now, I'm rocking the Zumba high cardio and regularly training for various Spartan Races and Warrior dashes and the like. So, on top of Zumba I love Tabata Cardio and strength, BodyPump, Bootcamps. It feels good to feel strong. One year ago... it seems to have gone so quickly. It can be done! <3

Someone else posted this, but www.zumba.com is great for clearance zumba attire, but also look on ebay and amazon.com. If interested in finding instructors in your area, if they are a ZIN member and registered, you can search for them on the website as well.
  • mm331133
    mm331133 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I love zumba owwww!!!
  • MayaLove1
    MayaLove1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I tried zumba for the first time last night. Super fun! I probably looked ridiculous due to not knowing any routines, but still a lot of fun. My legs are hurting today!
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just started doing Zumba. The only video I have done is Sharee's (Funeral For My Fat blog). I'm using it as my running replacement during the winter months. So far so good!

here's the youtube video link for Sharee's zumba video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaCbg0lXJqU
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba too!
    My aunt (who goes religiously) got me into it and she gave me her DVD
    We make it a family affair and my kids/mom/sis join in most times

My DVD is a hip hop version (I guess, its the only one I'm familiar with) and I love the whole club music/booty popping thing!

I want to increase the number of days that I do it to balance out my weightlifting/circuit training at the gym
  • sammeg01
    sammeg01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started going back to my Zumba class last week! I was away from it for a little over a year and when some of the old songs come on, it's like I never left! My body just knows what to do. Only thing is after having my second son I have 30 extra pounds on me and I can definitely tell when I try to jump! Feel free to add me! :)