5'4 girls, age (20-25)..goal weight or ur weight

Options
5'4 girls

what is your goal weight or what is your weight now that you are at a healthy bmi.

i know we have nothing in common except for that we are of same height but still we can compare.

Replies

• keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5 :laugh: currently weight 134lbs, I want to tighten up and my end goal weight should be about 110 as one of my friends is around that and she looks fab
  • blisser99
    blisser99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4". I started this journey at 210 pounds. I currently weigh 168. My goal is to be between 140 and 150 pounds. Good luck. :-)
  • allicat1215
    allicat1215 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 23 years old, at my heaviest a year and a half ago I weighed around 157-159, I now weigh 119. I set my goal at 116, but now that I'm so close I really want to lose closer to 110. The lowest I've ever weighed was 111 in high school and I was pretty thin and I would like to look like that again.

I do step class about 3 times a week which is my absolute favorite, sometimes I'll do Zumba, cycling, elliptical, kickboxing, or running. I don't do any weights besides what we do in class. I really need to work more on the strength training aspect. Just can't seem to find the time.
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5! so I'd like to consider myself part of this group lol
    I'm 23 & at my highest weight I was 135-140.
    My goal weight was 115 & I ended up getting to 114 by crazy cardio & a 1200 cal diet. Crazy thing was that I was even more self conscious when I lost the weight than before when I weighed more. Now I recently started lifting heavy & I drastically upped my cals to 1850-2050, which is supposed to be my maintenance. I weighed myself two months ago & was at 118. I honestly don't know if the weight gain was from the recent increase in cals, water retention from lifting, TOM, or maybe I'm just eating too damn much.
    I'm about to weigh myself in a few more days to see if the weight went down & I'll assess from there.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Hope I count as I'm 5'5"

SW: 182lbs
    CW: 148lbs
    GW: 140 - 145lbs

Oh, and I am 25 (26 in a week!)
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4, 22 years old.

SW: 134lbs
    CW: 119
    GW:110
  • YouHadMyCuriosity
    YouHadMyCuriosity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5, 25 years old

SW: 142 (About a month ago- my highest)

CW: (Not sure, since my household goods shipment hasn't come in yet, but I think I may have lost a couple lbs! I will know within a week)

GW: 125, or a much more toned 128-130ish.

5 years ago, I was at my lowest adult weight, 112lbs. I was unhealthy about it, overdid cardio if I went over my restrictive idea that I should never, ever go over 1200 calories a day (even though I was lifting!) to the point where if I went out to eat with friends and ordered even a very sensible meal, I could come home at midnight and force myself on the treadmill for 2 hours.

This time around, my focus is on getting healthier and stronger! The number on the scale this time will be my rough guideline, but not the end all be all. Looking back on pictures of me at my lowest weight, I don't think I would want to get that low again- for my frame, I looked sickly! Of course, everyone has a different frame, and different goals! One of my close friends is our height and 110- she is healthy, gorgeous, and fit. Good luck to everyone!
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    This time around, my focus is on getting healthier and stronger! The number on the scale this time will be my rough guideline, but not the end all be all. Looking back on pictures of me at my lowest weight, I don't think I would want to get that low again- for my frame, I looked sickly! Of course, everyone has a different frame, and different goals! One of my close friends is our height and 110- she is healthy, gorgeous, and fit. Good luck to everyone!

This! I def looked gross at 114. You could see the bones on my chest. *shudders*
    But we are all built differently. It's amazing how two girls of the same height & weight can look totally different. What I've learned is the number in the scale is not what's important, think of it as a guideline. The important thing is to be healthy & happy with your body, regardless if it's at your goal weight or not. Some people will find that they're perfectly happy with their body before even getting to goal. & others will pass their goal to reach that point of satisfaction. It all depends.
  • kmessinger14
    kmessinger14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 24 years old.... Ever since High School I've struggled to be at or around my goal. My highest has been 140-145 when I was 19 but recently I've been stuck around 132-136. I'm currently at 130 and would LOVE to be under 120, so my goal would be about 118. I got down to 124 in the spring but summer and busy plans all the time got be back to my 132-136 range. Hopefully once school is over I will have more time for me and be able to focus on getting under 120! As of now I'm focusing on healthier eating choices and working out when I can.
  • rrosborne88
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 23 years old. I am currently 152. My goal weight is 135. I have lost 17 lbs so far.
  • Tee_geee
    Tee_geee Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and right now im 220 pounds =( and to be completely honest if i got down to my target weight for my height I would look terrible. I got down to 165 and i looked about 130! so 165 is my goal weight!
  • technobunny
    Options
    5'4
    HW: 172
    CW: 112
    GW: buildmuscle/lose fat
  • mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 but I'll still write my stats for you to compare. I'm 21.

So my heaviest weight was 130 due to pills i took (it only last one week though, I was down at 126 after that week)
    When I started my journey I was 123 pounds.
    Now I'm 109.5. My BMI right now is 19.4 I think...
    I want to get down to 107 (BMI: 19). That's what i used to be when I was walking everyday. And also, I know that when I am going to start maintain I'll gain a few pounds due to water retention so wanna stay on the safe side.
    I'm doing cardio and strenght training.
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 but Im 33 so I guess im too old LOL
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and my UGW is 133lbs. Anything less than that and it doesn't suite me. I was 124lbs at my lowest and everyone said i looked too thin :-/
  • sarabee0405
    sarabee0405 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5'4" and my goal is 140.. we'll see how it looks once I'm there.. 20lbs away :)
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    5'4
    26 y/o
    HW: 170
    CW: 132
    Maintenance calories: 1600+ exercise

I got down to 126 at one point, but I looked a little puny. I'm doing heavy lifting to work on the squishyness issue going on around my middle, but mostly just eating what I want to eat and doing what I enjoy in terms of exercise.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' and 132 lbs. My goal weight is 125 lbs and then from there I plan to continue my strength training to lower body fat. Oh and I'm 25. I've been eating about 1600 calories a day and losing about a pound a week.