Just want to say hello MFP

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Jon and I'm a 24 year old and fairly new to this site. Had one years back and figure why not try it again and try to gain some great supportive friends along the way as well. One of my main goals is to one day be able to run in a marathon and finish it. I feel like a big part of my weight loss journey will be completed on the day I complete that. Until that day is here, I will go step by step and day by day to better my body. I would accept any friends on here who want to add me for support, and hope to receive some great friend request also and help each other out and become healthier. So lets finish this and than go run a marathon at the end of this together!

Replies

• stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What's up man! My goal is to compete in the Spartan race and then do one of the Tough Mudder races. So all that I am doing now is building me up for that day! I'll send you friend invite! Good Luck on the Journey!!
  • Jon99G
    Jon99G Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! Those both sound awesome and fun to do. Looking forward to getting there one day. Thanks for the request and wish you well with those both.
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to do a tough mudder next October! Way out of my norm, but I will and can do it! Sending friend request!
  • Jon99G
    Jon99G Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the request Wefita and your right you can and you will do it!!! :smile: