Best shoes for Insanity, T25, etc...

Any recommendations on footwear for doing Insanity? I'm currently wearing "breathable" type cross trainers but my feet feel like they're not being supported as much as they should. Before I go shopping, I thought I'd get some advice from you folks who are doing it as well.

(I'm new to this so hopefully I'm posting this in the right place) :-)

Thanks!

Replies

• Star_1234
    Star_1234 Posts: 123 Member
  • Thank you for the link!
  • Diet_Soda
    Diet_Soda Posts: 124 Member
    I tried wearing Nike Free shoes, but they were not good for me doing Insanity. I had foot pain and nightly foot cramps. I switched to my Brooks Glycerins and the pain and cramps went away.
  • Thanks, that's good to know. I will try those out when I'm out looking for shoes. I have a super high arch so I was worried about the Vibrams that so many people claim to wear for Insanity. :-|
  • lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    I'm on week 4 of Insanity and have been doing it barefoot. My calves killed me the first week but I've had no other pain in my feet or anywhere else.
  • s2me
    s2me Posts: 2
    Hey everyone. I have used all kinds of shoes for Insanity. I rotate between new balance 1157 cross trainers and vibram five finger komodo sports. I also wear a few pairs of inov-8 shoes as well. I find it helpful to have more than one pair of shoes so my feet don't break down my shoes too quickly. I have a more In depth review if anyone would find it helpful.
    http://beachbooty.net dig deeper!
  • s2me
    s2me Posts: 2
    Hey everyone just push play!