Motivation please

Options
Haayy world of dieters, or lifestyle changers. Basically I just need some motivation. I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of 2013, I've lost a total of 22 pounds (Which it should be more by now but I've been slaking. Sigh) and I still have like 20 more pounds to go before reaching my goal weight of 130. Problem is, I'm the type of person that needs to be motivated and inspired. I'm not saying you gotta post on all my stuff and be all "Good job!" No, I get motivation from seeing other peoples progress, and quite frankly no one I know in real life will exercise with me or give me that push I need to keep going. I get all into my exercise and eating healthy then as I see no one around me really cares, it kind of just fades away and I end up having to start all over again. So please be my fitness buddy and add meeeeee. Thanks. :)

Replies

• Elussion
    Options
    Aloha, you can add me I'm not on here all the time but I try to make it on at least once a day. I've been falling off on the weekends but i'm trying to log-on like I sad at least once a day and stay positive...
  • tiffanyforster
    tiffanyforster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Changed my profile picture just for this post. Started at 186 down to 135 and holding for going on 2yrs...Getting back on the bandwagon to get down 5 more!
  • devilsdare
    devilsdare Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    friend request sent your way!!
  • kliermann
    Options
    I just started using this again but plan on being here every day during the week feel free to add me~!
  • dumparump
    dumparump Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could stop caring about what everyone else is doing/not doing and make this work for the sake of yourself? Just sayin--no one is going to reap the benefits of your work but you.
  • alexandreariddle
    alexandreariddle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I know exactly what you mean. I'm exactly the same way. Going alone is not an option that leads to results for me. Friend request should be in your box!
  • stages95
    stages95 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've just started trying to get fit recently (5th Nov)

I started with a 5 minute cardio routine on my cross-trainer. I have added one minute each day. My goal is to reach a workout of 30 minutes in three 10 minute intervals. I personally think this is a good way of getting some fitness. It's manageable and I have felt benefits within the first 5 days.

Motivation is hard to find, I think the key is too simply get up and do it! It's hard but if it wasn't everyone would do it!

I appreciate it can be hard to incorporate fitness/excerise routines into a busy schedule but there's little things throughout the day that can help.

E.G - Park your car further away from work
    - Cycle instead of using a car if suitable
    - If you have a pet dog, take them out for more walks

:smile:
  • rrosborne88
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I have 20 more pounds to go.
  • Thor2020
    Thor2020 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!