Any UK peeps?

Options
Hi guys and gals

I have returned to MFP after a brief hiatus and all of my friends seem to have given up too! Got atleast another 30lbs to lose and could do with some pals to share the journey and lend some support and I am happy to give plenty of advice or encouragement if needed?

Feel free to add me

Thanks

Rich

Replies

• Tonyb03
    Tonyb03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Rich, welcome back. I am also fairly new to the app, I have approx. 3 stone to lose. I am based in the South West and am really going for it this time. Feel free to add me for motivation etc. Good luck on your journey
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'm from London and I'm 4 stone down since May. Welcome back.
  • Tonyb03
    Tonyb03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's amazing weight loss! Congratulations.
    I really wish that running was easy for me, unfortunately I am 6'3" tall and approx. 21 stone!
    I am doing some basic bodyweight exercises with the aim that once I lose some weight I can try again to run etc.

How far do you have to go to get to your goal?
  • dawn139
    dawn139 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Uk here north west looking for friends to celebrate success with and encourage on the days we all feel like being lazy feel free to
    Add :)
  • Yazbit
    Options
    I'm also north west based - Manchester to be exact. Just joined up, want to lose 10 lbs - lost 2.5 stones since Jan 12 - just the final push now.
  • dawn139
    dawn139 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit further up in Cumbria well done on your weight loss so far. I'm happy to lose anything at the moment but in the long run 2 stone would be nice
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    That's amazing weight loss! Congratulations.
    I really wish that running was easy for me, unfortunately I am 6'3" tall and approx. 21 stone!
    I am doing some basic bodyweight exercises with the aim that once I lose some weight I can try again to run etc.

How far do you have to go to get to your goal?

Another 15 pounds give or take. I'm running 2 miles a day at present so I'm hoping to get down to my goal of 14stone by February.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I'm in Scotland feel free to add me anyone