Today's NSV Happy Dances.

Options
Last night after the gym, I was coming out of the shower and reached for a towel and noticed something in my upper arm. it was a very distinct bulge. OMG I HAVE BICEPS. I must have flexed about 20 times in front of the mirror. I will have to thank my trainer, even if I am sore today from the jump in weight from our previous workouts.

Also, noticed at work, my belly no longer covers my belt buckle! I can actually SEE my belt in the font again! Slowly but surely I am getting to my goals!!

And last but not least, I feel a new hole in the belt may be in order soon. I've kept the same belt from when I was over 600 lbs and have been adding holes to it as I lose, figuring that when I am at my goal, I will have the belt framed with a before and after photo.

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! :happy:
  • AmandaAnne307
    AmandaAnne307 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! And great idea with the belt - what a great visual of how far you have come!
  • swtposey
    Options
    Framing the belt is an AWESOME idea!! Now you've got me thinking about doing something like that. You are doing great! Keep it up :-)
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I had a little one this weekend. A bracelet I couldn't wear that I really like now fits me again. Love those NSVs.
  • karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    A top that I couldn't button up properly 3 months ago now does up all the way with room to spare. This is quite the victory as it's the top that pretty much sparked the start of my weightloss.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Today I wore long johns under my jeans and they were *still* loose :bigsmile: I didn't think I could wear long johns anymore & haven't worn them since I was a size 5 :blushing:
  • lillivewire87
    lillivewire87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You go!

I am wearing a top today that I was given as a present (by someone who obviously thought I was a lot smaller than I was at the time it was gifted) a long time ago. Not only does it fit me...it is on the verge of getting too big!!!
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    LOL Awesome!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    wonderful inspiration for you... and for us! THANKS
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Best thing I've heard all week! Fantastic!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you. I am sure you feel awesome.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Do you mind if I join you in your happy dances? Your NSV's are awesome! Congrats!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I pushed myself and managed to run 10k this morning! Almost 5k without walking! I haven't done that in over a year! Woot!
  • karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I bought a new pair of jeans after 3 weeks of starting my weightloss effort. I just bought the exact same pair of jeans but in the next size down 3 months later.