Isn't it great....

..When your clothes isn't fitting anymore and it's not from getting bigger?!? I haven't lost a dress size in years and now after only a month and a half my clothes is starting to fall off. :laugh: I'm fitting things that have been sitting in my closet for a couple of years now. How great is that!

I'm so proud of myself and never imagined that it could happen for me like this. I'm so glad to have found this site and all the wonderful people I've met already! Thanks everyone!

Replies

• cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    ..When your clothes isn't fitting anymore and it's not from getting bigger?!? I haven't lost a dress size in years and now after only a month and a half my clothes is starting to fall off. :laugh: I'm fitting things that have been sitting in my closet for a couple of years now. How great is that!

I'm so proud of myself and never imagined that it could happen for me like this. I'm so glad to have found this site and all the wonderful people I've met already! Thanks everyone!
  • skks
    skks Posts: 8
    Congratulations!!!!! That is very exciting and such a boost to keep going.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    It is SO wonderful to have to shop for new clothes because you've lost so much weight your pants won't stay on! Yay!!! :bigsmile:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    it feels good doesnt it!!!!!!!!! it is always the best motivation for me "nothing fits need to go shopping"
    you go girl
  • cnolovechild
    hehe...I can't wait til the new ones are falling off!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Woohooooo!!! That's AWESOME for you! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Congrats!!! It is the best feeling huh???

I have gone down several sizes since September...and it is THE BEST feeling to have it get looser and looser! And to be able to go into ANY clothing store and find clothes. AHHH!!! I am having FUN!! Trying not to buy TOO much until I get to my goal though! LOL!

I think this is what they meant when they said "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"....whoever "They" is!! :wink:
  • Way to go!!!! definitely a feeling you want to keep close to you... sometimes that's the only thing that keeps me from saying screw it is not having to get the bigger clothes back out!! Sooner or later I will pitch them all together :wink:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    :flowerforyou: That's GREAT !!!!! awesome job:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • cnolovechild
    Congrats!!! It is the best feeling huh???

I have gone down several sizes since September...and it is THE BEST feeling to have it get looser and looser! And to be able to go into ANY clothing store and find clothes. AHHH!!! I am having FUN!! Trying not to buy TOO much until I get to my goal though! LOL!

I think this is what they meant when they said "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"....whoever "They" is!! :wink:

It IS the best feeling...I can't shop in the "normal sizes" yet....but thats okay I have a long way to go but every inch and size is motivating!
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Congratulations! Enjoy your success and the good feelings when sashaying in your smaller clothing
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I know exactly how you feel. What a wonderful feeling! Congratulations to you on your weight loss. Keep up the good work and enjoy shopping for smaller clothes. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!