I'm new here!

Options
Hi everyone! I recently found this site (from my android phone's app - how cool!) and so far it is really addicting! My goal is to lose about 40 lbs and get my body healthy so that I can improve my chances of conceiving a child. I hope that these forums will be a good form of support!

Replies

• emills88
    emills88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! I wish you good luck, I hope you do well. My goal is 60lbs.. I also am trying to lose to concieve so I feel you! I already have a 2 year old but it is just time, lol! Again, good luck and feel free to add me as a friend is you would like!
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Reading the success stories on the forums are really a motivator. When I'm having a bad day I go a read a few stories and I'm able to continue on my healthy way.

Feel free to add me as a friend. I can help with daily support as well.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome and i SOOO addicted to this site. It's much better than the paid websites and each day you complete you food and work out log it tells you what you should weight in 5 weeks. that's the coolest part for me. You get a computer hand clap each day lol
  • schro151
    schro151 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been using this site for a month now, and I, too, found it through an app on my phone! It's a great support and it makes it so easy to be aware of what an how you're eating. The community is super great and supportive, too!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you found us! I agree, totally addicting (and super motivating) site! There's so much activity here, and there's always lots of people that have the same goals as you.

Enjoy!

L.