Where do you lose weight from first and last?

Options
I'm only 12 pounds in this game, so I haven't noticed any big changes yet, but I noticed this week that my collarbone just popped outta nowhere! I would have to say that my neck/chest area is where I lose it first.

I have no idea about where I lose weight from last, but if I'm anything like my mom, it will probably be my legs. Those things are tree trunks! I'm 6 feet tall and big-boned (actually big boned), muscular, AND fat. So we will see. Ha!

Anyway, I'm curious. Where did you (are you) lose weight first and where did you tend to lose it last? How long did it take you to start noticing these changes?

Replies

• _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    First noticeable place was in my face.
  • michelleashmore2
    Options
    My shoulders and neck were where I first noticed the changes
  • rachael1805
    rachael1805 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It starts at the top for me and continues downward; face, collar bones, neck, check, ribs etc.!!
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    I'd say neck/collar bone etc too.

For years I heard that for women first was always the boobs, and the last place being the stomach! :huh:
  • glowbugg
    Options
    I start losing from my stomach first (yay!), then boobs, then everything else starts to catch up. Hips and thighs are slowest. Stupid thighs :(
  • katrinajMiles
    katrinajMiles Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    First is probably face and then for me it's been pretty even from everywhere. Now I'm closing in on the finishing line to my goal weight I'm pretty happy with everything except for my belly still has a little work to go.
  • luveeyore21
    Options
    I lose in my boobs first and my thighs last!! I really don't need to lose in my boobs considering no matter how much weight I gain I am always small busted!!!:laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Upper body and waist first. Then butt, and finally thighs/calves. I've only got another 1% body fat or so to lose until I'm at goal, and it's all on my thighs.
  • Mchl496
    Mchl496 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am hoping that I don't lose anything from my boobs... I've worked so hard to get them lol.

I lost weight around my waist and my face. The waist is very noticeable because I have strong legs that don't seem to fit
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Boobs :( and all the other places EXCEPT the stubborn tummy
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I just want to say 12lbs down is a HUGE accomplishment! well done!
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Bewbs first :sad: belly last :grumble:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Losing most on waist and up, except biceps which still give me flying squirrel capabilities. Belly, butt, and thighs are last. Classic pear shape.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    My face was the first place to show loss. Most of what I still want to lose is in my tummy area. Having said that I've dropped pant sizes way faster than shirt sizes so that's also where I started with the most weight. I had lost over 50 pounds before I had to drop a bra size.
  • grace42d
    grace42d Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Butt first, then stomach. I recently lost over and 1.5in in my hips and 0 off my waist!
  • Abowles27
    Abowles27 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It was first my face, then everything else, and I don't actually even know if I've lost weight in my thighs. Knowing me, I probably gained muscle in my thighs from running hills for cross country so they look the same.
  • sarah061
    Options
    First is my stomach and last is my upper arms - which is a shame, because they're the spot I'm always most bothered by.

I love taking monthly progress pics and seeing which area has shrunk :)
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm fortunate that I tend to lose the weight evenly throughout my body though it tend to be hardest to lose it from my stomach. People noticed the weight loss in my face first. I didn't really notice it until I started to drop sizes and could start to make out muscle tone in different parts of my body. (Fortunately I didn't lose too much from my boobs.)