I want to know who on here has lost the most weight?

Options
I want to know who on here has lost the most weight. Please post your weight loss! I'm excited to see the answers. It will also be an inspiration to those who have not lost much weight....letting them know it CAN be done!

Replies

• SisterC
    SisterC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So far, I am down 136 pounds....and working on the rest...
    Good luck to everyone on this journey! Hugs, SisterC
  • mrtechaddict
    Options
    I'm just about to hit the 150 lb loss mark. Hopefully by this weekend! :bigsmile:
  • resptech97
    Options
    You guys are even inspiring me! WOW 150 pounds! Thats great!
  • resptech97
    Options
    Great Job! 136 pounds! AWESOME!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i don't top any of those but i've lost 113 total (80 while on MFP in the past 6 months)
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    my story is by no means the largest from mfp users, but it is rather significant all the same.

3 years ago i was well over 300lbs. i lost about 80lbs by eating right and working out 3x a week, but then i moved out of the area of my gym and into a gentrified area with easy, accessible food. i gained about 20lbs of that initial 80 that i lost (so down only 60 from beginning) and was losing it slowly on my own before joining mfp in june.

i moved from the gentrified area (overrated, really) into a nice, quiet neighborhood with very little accessible fast food. this helps keep me on track because i'm forced to cook everything myself. i signed up with a CSA program and buy almost nothing with a barcode (my original "diet")

now i'm about 5lbs away from my original 80lb loss (which is only 10lbs higher than my "divorce diet" low in 2002, my lowest adult weight ever). i still have about 80 to go, but i'm also very muscular (i ride my bike a lot) and so even though i'm quite heavy on the scale, i wear a 16/18 in clothing. my goal is to be a 10/12. if i ever get lower than that, fine; if not, that's fine too.

in my entire adult life, i haven't been under a 16 solidly. I could fit into 16s here and there, but not definitively. now i'm riding my bike 4x a week (16-20miles a day), eating well and drinking plenty of water. i feel better than ever and know that i'm in better shape than many people 1/2-3/4 my size.
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You all are SO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have only lost 62# but I'll take it!!!
    I wish I would have found this site sooner as you all are SUCH INSPIRATION!
    WAY TO GO!! : )
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    I've just started my journey, but I want to congratulate everyone on their success :)
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Only half of what you all have accomplished, I have lost 75 pounds. You are ALL Amazing!!! Thank you for inspiring me Everyday!!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    Only half of what you all have accomplished, I have lost 75 pounds. You are ALL Amazing!!! Thank you for inspiring me Everyday!!

you are *so* pretty!
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone on your awesome weight loss!! This is very inspiring! This is awesome! I love reading success stories

I have currently lost 38lbs and have about 80 to go. Just signed up with this site last night and so glad that a friend sent it to me. Everyone is so supportive!

~Lona
  • Charlie001
    Options
    I have lost 50lbs of fat and put on 10 lbs 0f muscle. Went from a 44 waist to 34 in 7 months. Starting weight was 210lbs. The fight is nowhere near over.
  • smileyface45
    smileyface45 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    GREATJOBEVERYBODY,I'MNOTASKINGTHISINAMEANWAY...... HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE HAD SURGERY TO HELP YOU LOOSE WEIGHT?
  • mrtechaddict
    Options
    No surgery here...just hard work, good food, and Jenny Craig. :bigsmile:
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    No surgery here...just hard work, good food, and Jenny Craig. :bigsmile:

That's awesome! You are doing great! That's such an awesome weight loss :)
  • SisterC
    SisterC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    No surgery here either....constant healthy eating and enjoying life! Just decided that I have so much to live for plus setting an example for my kids and others...My son no longer thinks junk food is the way to go...instead of putting on the freshman 15...he has lost 15 because he is eating healthy at college even. Wishing the best for everyone along the journey! Hugs, SisterC
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!