newbie....

Options
i am a mom of 2. with my first pregnancy i went from 116lbs to 205lbs. then got down to 188lbs. with my second pregnancy i went from 188lbs to 224lbs. i am currently 185lbs as of today! so i ve lost the 2nd baby weight, but never the first. :( so i would like to get down to my pre pregnancy weight all together! :) so my goal weight is 116lbs!! :)

Replies

• brockly25
    brockly25 Posts: 150
    Options
    you can do it here ... all you need is friends ... so make alot of them :) and log your food intake :) and if you can exercise is good too....

ooo yeah drink your water :)
  • emills88
    emills88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i believe you can do it! I'm new too and have a long way to go so if you would like to add me go ahead! I need friends for motivation too haha.
  • comeonanddothis
    Options
    thanks guys!!! :D iam hoping this site will help me too!!! :) i wish you and everyone the best of luck!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • MrsTLP
    MrsTLP Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm new here too, but I can already tell this place is going to help a lot to stay on track! Good luck! You can add me as a friend if you'd like...we can all use the support and motivation.
  • dcourtney5890
    Options
    Just joined today. I'm tired of feeling bad all the time and am ready to get this weight issue under control! I can use all the support I can get!
  • Dileysia
    Options
    Hi! I'm in kind of the same boat as you; mom of 2 and new to the site. With the 1st I went from 130 to 185ish (that was 10 years ago), bounced between 140-160 afterward, and with the 2nd I went from 150 to 225...yikes! Currently I'm at 188 with a goal of 110. Feel free to add me as a friend! I'd be happy to help any way I can. :smile: BTW this goes for anyone else too who would like to add me. I need friends.

Nikki