Anyone is welcome too add me ! :D Daily logger and open diary x
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • amandapayne35
    Options
    Hi!

I am new as well and have just started my journey 3 days ago to a new me having people that support you and boost your morale is very important. If you would like you can add me!

Amanda
  • JethroHawk
    JethroHawk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday... I want to go from 242 to 182... I would be happy there... 172 would be perfect, but I'm saving the last 10 lbs for extra credit. :) My wife Connie is on here too... I sent her an email to add me and she hasn't yet but should soon... I think she's already down 23 lbs or so.

I'm just about through reading "Younger Next Year"... inspiring book to get you to exercise... Connie is reading the women's version of that (same author but a female physician co-author). In this book, he really could not care much if you lose weight, but says you probably will; the book is about fitness.

I finished reading "Wheat Belly" a couple of months ago and that prompted me to cut out almost all wheat and breads from my diet so I'm on my way.

Started exercising in ernest a couple of months ago... bowflex, elliptical, and free weights... wow... what a difference in energy.

Anyway, add me if you want. My main goal is fitness... and I'm hoping that with a little calorie watching, the weight will drop too. Connie? she's doing fine. :) Oh, my name is Al.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me if you need the support. I do what I can for who is on when I am on. I might not get to you everyday, but I am on here everyday :) ( that might not make sense oh well lol)
  • 1166pw
    1166pw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I recently relocated too. I don't know anybody here, but at least the weather is warm. I have about 40 lbs to loose and
    Go to the fitness center most days. Feel free to add me, I could use some friends on here, too!
  • Elchicano76
    Options
    Sending an add to you! Also looking for more friends, anyone feel free to add me.