Changing my diet--clean eating!

Options
Looking for supporters! Starting Friday I am going to start with clean eating instead of the "anything I want as long as I am under calorie goal"diet! I am 22 and looking to lose about 80 pounds! Needing supporters :) Any and all friends who are active please add me!

Replies

• sambalinaballerina
    Options
    im thinking of starting clean eating too!! <3 answer my question i just posted? :)
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have heard of clean eating i know i may sound stupid what exactly is "clean eating:
  • TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Stupid question, but why are you waiting until Friday?
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Doing what you said may make you feel better and have more energy, which is a good thing, but as far as weight loss is concerned there will be no difference, if the caloric intake is the same.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Unnecessary, but good luck!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I have heard of clean eating i know i may sound stupid what exactly is "clean eating:

My concept of clean eating is consuming high quality food in reasonable portions. By high quality, I mean having high nutritional content as well as high food integrity standards (organic, natural, and or minimally processed / unprocessed). Striving toward these standards is the goal, even though it is understood that eating clean 100% (or even 80-90%) of the time is generally impossible
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    8576241.jpg

I find that a slight lemony after taste works best for the foods I clean.
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

My concept of clean eating is consuming high quality food in reasonable portions. By high quality, I mean having high nutritional content as well as high food integrity standards (organic, natural, and or minimally processed / unprocessed). Striving toward these standards is the goal, even though it is understood that eating clean 100% (or even 80-90%) of the time is generally impossible

ok then In allready do that! lol I wasnt sure if i was missing something, thank you.
    I think as long as you eat healthy and have a balance of really great and nutritious food to a low bad food your still gonna loose weight as long as you do it in moderation,
    people who never eat chocolate or never eat carbs will eventually splurge i would if i had to give it all up.

hope you have good luck with this, i eat highly nutritious food never eat processed food other than cheese, and cook all meals im not a fastfooder but i enjoy food, healthy and not so healthy :)