Hi everyone

Options
I joined MFP a while ago but never really bothered with it until now. I've been going to Slimming World for nearly 15 months and in my first year I lost 7 stone. Since my 1 year anniversary (around August 22nd) my weight loss has slowed dramatically and I don't know why. I've only lost 8lb since then and I've put 3.5lb back on, 1lb gain this week and 2lb gain last week with a 0.5lb gain a few weeks ago.

This is all new to me because the only other time I've gained in the whole first year was at Christmas and one other week so to have 2 gains in a row is very disheartening.

I'm not getting as much exercise as I was during the summer when I was helping my mother in law with her huge garden on a daily basis but the plan has always worked, no matter how much, or little exercise I do.
However, I know that I need to exercise more to get healthier and I also know how much better I feel when I do exercise so I figured I'd use MFP to help me get into an exercise routine that I can stick to and enjoy.

Thanks for reading. I look forward to getting to know some of you :)

Replies

• WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle! I am on week #2 and have truly enjoyed the amount of support and enthusiasm shown on this site. You can add me if you like. We can help support eachother and keep on track! You have already lost 103# according to your ticker. That is AMAZING and inspirational! Keep it up. I wish you the best.
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have just started my second month on MFP. I did one month before that by myself. I would love to be your friend.
  • aydee08
    aydee08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I've been a member of MFP 2 or 3 months ago. I was excited at first to see results. But recently I can't help but miss out on my logging. I guess I need friends who can help me push myself more. I'll be more than willing if you could add me and help each other out. After all, we are up for the common goal. =)
  • michelleashmore2
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) It was lovely to wake up to new friend requests this morning. I'm excited to get started on my exercise regime today.
    I'm planning on taking the long route home from school run which will hopefully get me to my goal of 10,000 steps a day and I also plan on using the Wii throughout the day as well.