Looking for friends nearly at there goal weight

Options
Hi Ive been on this for nearly two years now and Im nearly at my goal weight I never added friends before and just used MFP for tracking my calories :) I am nearly at the end now with just over 2 kilos to go and would like friends now just to get through the last few steps and also for help with maintanance, Im 21 from Ireland and Ive now lost nearly 20 kilos :)

Replies

• Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm nearly there too, about 7-8lbs to go and I'm in Ireland too! :-)

I'll send you a friend request.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    hi there.....i'm almost there......I was there......was around 118lb at the beginning of this year but started lifting in june and the scale has crept up ever since....sighhh!!!!....I am 130lb at the moment and my goal is to get back to 120lb.....feel free to add me....i'm here every day....:)
  • HEAVNSOUL
    HEAVNSOUL Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    me too! I am in Florida and about 10 lbs... :( but I can use more friends and motivation!!!
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hey there from Canada!

6 more pounds until GW for me, so I'll be in maintenance soon (hopefully)!
  • andrewj87
    Options
    Hey. I've got 3lbs left to go. Always willing to offer any advice or support if anyone needs it.
  • MBDD91
    MBDD91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the adds it will be good to get some motivation :)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Nearly there myself in terms of poundage but currently working on reducing Body Fat and avoiding the scales!

From UK, here every day (well apart from tomorrow as travelling home from a business trip to the US), have a great bunch of friends and love to have fun while doing this.

Feel free to add everyone if you think I fit what you are looking for.....lol
  • acusitar
    Options
    I've been wanting to add friends as well, I've been trying to lose the same 10 pounds for a while now! Goes down 3 or 4 then back up, seeing everyone's progress really helps make the right choices. Feel free to add me, I am on here most days logging food and workouts :smile:
  • acusitar
    Options
    PS. From Canada, 32 years old!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have around 12lbs to go, feel free to add me, I need more friends! :)
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much at my goal weight. I'm just trying to build muscle and lose more fat :) Feel free to add me. I'm a pretty active user!
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi! I have another 7-11lbs to lose, don't have a specific number to get down... More of a goal weight range! But have started to rethink whether I want/need to lose that much. Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm getting pretty close now. anyone can feel free to add me.