Leslie Sansone - the best workouts

Options
Hello,

Some workouts of Leslie Sansone are powerfull to weight loss for beginners. My favourite:

- Easy Upper Body Workout - Punch Up Your Walk -Walk away the pounds
- Walk at Home 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk

I didn't try all the DVD.
And for you what is the best walk from Leslie Sansone to weight loss?

Thank you

Replies

• ADietadaM
    ADietadaM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Didn't try but guess that Walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone - Walk Slim: 4 Fast Miles, is good too!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I have over 50 workouts and the most intense workouts I have tried is 5 Really Big Miles (lots of squats and lunges in that one), the 4 mile Punch Up Your Walk, 4 Fast Miles and the 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk. Mary Kay leads the second mile in that one and I get an amazing sweat going!

I also like 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk, but I wish the transitions into the next mile were smoother. It goes from ending a mile with a boosted walk to almost a warm up walk in the next mile IMO. I love the 12 minute miles though!!
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I find them all pretty much the same. Same steps in different orders. I have 4 different DVD's and I honestly couldn't tell you which one is which if I didn't see the covers.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I only own one: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. Love it because I can program my own workout. Oh, and it's a great calorie burn and upbeat, feel good video. I smile the entire time. I even find myself doing some of the steps while "hearing" Leslie when I am by myself. I love it!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Her walk away the pounds express are fabulous. Really, I love all her stuff. Today, I did a five mile and I put in my own jogging intervals, it was fantastic.

She's a great workout on days after I've done HIIT.
  • ADietadaM
    ADietadaM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I see them on youtube! I will try to search that workout that all you are talking about!
  • LisaV66
    LisaV66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I own Walk Slim 5 really big miles.I just bought Walk It Off in 30 Days which I started yesterday.Love both of them.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I have done the 3 mile walk workouts.. I love them!! I'm so excited to do another one today!