Need some buddies to keep me accountable!

Options
Hi,

Here I find myself again....I'm 30 years old and want this to be the last time I ever look at the scale and see the number it says right now. I have a very active two year old who I want to be able to keep up with. I want to feel good in y own skin again. I know I need some dedicated buddies to keep me on track. Any takers?? :)

Replies

• Phoenix150
    Phoenix150 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im in almost the same boat as you. Im 29 and have a 6 year old son. I could also use someone to help keep me accountable, feel free to add me and we can help each other out.
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Well let's be motivational friends!! Half the point of MFP (other than becoming accountable for your diet and exercise) is having a great support network to applaud you when you do well and encourage you when you need a little support. I always make a point to say something nice to people's postings each day, and I love the positive feedback I get from everyone else! It's a great community :)
  • lupitadelarosa581187
    Options
    6 Pound more!!!
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone else as well. I am finding that by starting and ending my day reading about others success and struggles has helped to push me and hold me accountable to my work.
  • SLN2591
    SLN2591 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can all add me if you like, daily logger !
  • mrsgates09
    Options
    You can add me!
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step to the new improved YOU!
  • DivaChickipoo
    DivaChickipoo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Try to be supportive to my MFP friends here! :-)
  • tabjames
    Options
    I'm 30 too. I have an 8 year old. I need to stick to something this time. This is day 2 for me so I'm not sure how this works but I need motivation too so let's do this. I need to be part of something to keep me accountable too. How do I add people or get added?
  • Ldycalluna
    Ldycalluna Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Here I find myself again....I'm 30 years old and want this to be the last time I ever look at the scale and see the number it says right now. I have a very active two year old who I want to be able to keep up with. I want to feel good in y own skin again. I know I need some dedicated buddies to keep me on track. Any takers?? :)

The most important thing that you need, is to start right now to build some healthy habits. Add in some patience. Get up every day and eat healthy and exercise. I guarantee you all of that has to come from inside yourself. YOU have the power to make this happen. Look there and you will be successful.
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    FR sent!
  • jaxxie2013
    jaxxie2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi There!

Mom of two little ones here too.....with some extra junk in the trunk to get rid off....please feel free to add me.
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Morning!!!

Welcome to MFP. Having a bunch of friends is a really great easy way to be held accountable! I'm 22, and just trying to get my body back where it should be :) Please feel free to add me ♥
  • rebeccaaa_elizabeth
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP (I've been on & off.. More off than on haha) - but I'm new to actually taking advantage of the 'community' on here. Which, so far, seems pretty awesome! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, I'm on daily and posting as often as possible. Cheering squad and an understanding drill instructor in one. Reaching two years on this thrill ride. :smile: