Trying to get back onto the bandwagon!

Options
Hello, everyone!
I am a 28 year old woman that is in need of getting back on the band wagon! I was doing so well and was only 5 – 10 pounds away from my goal, then everything changed. Some things in my personal life became a little hectic, in addition to my office relocating to another city. During this change, I have been eating out more, and indulding in things that aren’t so good for me. (Drinks, greasy food, sodas, etc.) I have been so unhappy when I look in the mirror, so I decided it is time to start working my way back to a healthier life style!
I feel like a good start is a harsh look at how many calories a day I have been ingesting. I am currently working on smaller portions, and choosing healthier options when available.
I have a feeling that I will get by with a little help from my friends. :)
I'm trying to lose 20 - 25 pounds... any help is appreciated!

Replies

• asianmonkie
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me =)
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Been there myself a few times. As a trainer once told me, it does not matter how many you fall off the wagon. Just that you get back on every time.

Feel free to add me.
  • Party_Cat
    Party_Cat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mudkip!! :D:3
    Thank you!
  • Party_Cat
    Party_Cat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the motivating thought! :)
  • kliermann
    Options
    welcome back I just came back last week myself and i plan to keep this up till at least the end of next year minimum lol ya can add me if you want!
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome back, feel free to add me!