will my boobs/ pecs stay this big?

Options
so i have been working out for a month. an hour a day, 5 days a week strength training and cardio. the past 3 weeks i really focused on my pecs, my pecs have gotten bigger, along with my boobs. My bra no longer fits, its very uncomfortable to wear, my tank tops are too small is the chest area. Im not sure if i should go buy new bras and tank tops though? its only been 3 weeks that i have really been focusing on my pecs and maybe they are just swollen? i did kick boxing last night and they hurt. So my question is are they going to stay this big? or are they just swollen? i don't want to go buy more bra's and tank tops if this is just temporary. I will continue to work on my pecs though. im just not sure if i should go spend the money on new clothes yet. I don't know how long the swelling lasts? im cheap and really don't wana have to buy more clothes but im really uncomfortable.

sorry if this is a weird question, but i know your muscle get swollen after workouts so idk if this is just swelling and my muscles are just swollen

Replies