Glasses of water?

Options
How do all y'all deal with water? Do you record every glass? Only the ones outside the gym? I live in a hot and humid place and walk outdoors a lot. So I go through a lot of water because I sweat a ton. But it looks weird.

What do you do?

Replies

• RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Basically, anything you drink helps hydrate you.

I'll just leave this here: http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/8glasses.asp
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I stay hydrated....I don't log my water intake, there's really no need to unless you're really bad about staying hydrated. I drink between 1 gallon and 2 gallons per day easily....there is no reason for me to log that.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I don't record my water, but I drink a combination of water and tea... and diet soda. Overall, i drink about 200oz of fluids.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    I record mine mainly because it keeps me on track on the weekend when I am not as scheduled as I am during the week.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    i record my water, and I average 8-10 glasses per day. I do this because I sweat a lot during daily exercise and prefer to stay hydrated.
  • kliermann
    Options
    I'll be honest I dont drink much water ever unless im hungover then i go way above 10 glasses...
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Drink when you are thirsty, stop when you aren't. Don't worry about the small stuff.
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Basically, anything you drink helps hydrate you.

I'll just leave this here: http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/8glasses.asp

Ooo, thank you! I didn't realize drinking water may help reduce my risk for breast cancer. =] I have a scale that (not completely accurately) tells body water %, it's been nice to just see since I'm now working out and losing water weight (right? LOL).
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I have a 24 oz water bottle, and I just put in the 3 cups whenever I re-fill.