My very first MSV

I started MFP 10 days ago. Yesterday I wore this pair of pants to work that I need to adjust every time I stand up out of my chair. I had to tuck all the stomach back in so I could walk around the office looking put together (fat girl problems). BUT yesterday, after loosing 5 pounds so far, I stood up and went to pull my pants up, and I DIDN'T NEED TO! My pants hadn't slipped down when I sat. I always thought 5 lbs was stupid to praise, but after this I realize just how much 5 lbs is and what a difference it has made. I can't wait to make it to another 5 lbs lost :)

I means NSV*

Replies

• Awesome job! That happened to me too :)

After about 10 pounds all my dress pants were falling down. If that happens to you I suggest putting them in the dryer on high for an hour or so.
  • Thanks! I usually don't like to shop, especially for dress pants, but i'll be excited to once they are falling off :)
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,760 Member
    We should celebrate all our victories, this war on fat is full of battles, scrimmages, and ambushes. So yeah celebrate all victories. :drinker:
  • 87monkey
    87monkey Posts: 83 Member
    :) every pound counts! 10 pounds ago (before joining Mfp) I bought a pair of pants waaaay to snug, aha I was in denial! now they fit perfect :)... it's the little things like that that push you
  • lillivewire87
    lillivewire87 Posts: 103 Member
    You go girl! Keep up the good work!

I am down 25 and each of those five pound increments marked some notable difference in my body!
  • Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll be sure to post my next noticeable change :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!