Need some info

Options
Hi all.

I hope someone can help and I hope I can word this question so that it makes sense.
I have a recipe I am making from a magazine..I have all the info I need the calories,fat,protein. sugar etc... obviously this is not something I can look up in the database and will not be automatically calulated for me. I did see that you can add extra calories to a day but I wanted to add this meal with a name EXAMPLE (Eggplant Casserole)... My question is how or is there a way for me to manually add in my calories, fat,protein, sugar etc.....and create a name for my meal??? Hope this makes some sense....

Thanks, ANNA MARIA

Replies

• santel87
    Options
    You can create a recipe within MFP and add each ingredient to that recipe individually. That will calculate everything out for you!
  • Mallory0223
    Mallory0223 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you please tell me where to go to find that? Thanks!!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Go to food. There will be a. Option for recipes underneath.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You can create a new recipe (just click on recipe under the food tab) but if you already know all the macros and are planning on following the recipe exactly then you could just make a new food (click on food tab, then my foods, then add or create new food), this way you wouldn't have to input every single ingredient.
  • Annabella116
    Options
    Thanks so much for the info. I knew there was a way but couldnt figure it out and thanks for the step by step instruction : )