Hey Im new! Hoping for the Best :)

Options
I am a mother of 3 kids just recently had twins 11 months ago and is Just ready to get back in shape and feeling good about myself...this chart is exactly what i was looking for.. i look forward to coming back and typing in my details everyday and see its just one step closer on acheiving my goal! good luck everyone as this is not as easy as it looks :)

Replies

• muhshell
    muhshell Posts: 10
    Options
    I am a mother of 3 kids just recently had twins 11 months ago and is Just ready to get back in shape and feeling good about myself...this chart is exactly what i was looking for.. i look forward to coming back and typing in my details everyday and see its just one step closer on acheiving my goal! good luck everyone as this is not as easy as it looks :)
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    :happy: Welcome to MFP! Glad you are here!!
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • muhshell
    muhshell Posts: 10
    Options
    thank you so much!
  • leilah
    leilah Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi
    im also new
    I starrted a few days ago and am hoping to find a weight loss pal to help me through all the poundage :indifferent: I have to loose..
    so i'll be visiting the post board to get and recieve encouragement.. on the long road ahead. :happy:
    (long but rewarding)
  • Jglow
    Jglow Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello all,
    I'm new today!!Had a lap band 2/26/2008!! Have weihgt loss of 30 lbs. and lots of inches. I thought it would be a good idea to finally start tracking my calories
    Jglow
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WELCOME :flowerforyou: