Hoping to come back strong and looking for friends!

Options
Hey Guys! I'm so bad. I was on MFP for a long time last year, but was bad with committing to tracking. Then I came off, started WW and decided to swap that out for MFP again. I'm looking for some community and support, because otherwise I'm a stinker and have commitment issues. Looking for people to say hello and take inspiration From. Thank you so much! :drinker:

Rachlet

Replies

• megslovescountry
    Options
    Add me! I just joined this a week ago so i'm still getting used to it, and am looking for support as well
  • jentaimes
    Options
    Hello! You can do it--you have to make some better habits about tracking and reaching out when you need it!
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • surgarcaine
    surgarcaine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am with u
  • carolinehowells
    carolinehowells Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm starting out again.
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    This program gets tedious after a while and takes time. Is it worth it. I think so. I feel like I am always logging and reading labels etc etc. But 40 something pounds later it's worth the work to me. :bigsmile:
  • ck8882013
    ck8882013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm new this week too.
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm always good for a laugh or two if anyone wants to add me....
  • cjheb94
    Options
    Just getting started again too. I lost a lot of weight before I graduated High School but the I took a bit of a break after graduation. Just getting back to my gym flow. Looking for more people doing the same thing. Improvement comes with hard work.
  • VioletLady2013
    Options
    I'm also just getting back. Started on Monday and need friends to stay focused
  • yashjoshi28
    Options
    Hey guys, Ive been trying to lose weight since a long time but now I feel the need to do it. I am not focussed and want a support group or a community or anyone who can help me stay focussed.So yeah.. Im hoping I make new friends and get some inspiration too!
    Yash
  • tegalicious
    Options
    You guys can all add me! I have been going strong for 150 days by myself and now looking for friends!
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 'bad' right along with you. Joined this most helpful site last year -- lost some weight -- had a physical injury -- put weight back on -- thought about joining WW -- then remembered what a great site this is. Got back on a few weeks ago. Not logging in each day, but trying to log in often throughout the week. Let's get through the holidays and make progress in 2014! You know we can!:happy:
  • snoopysuzy
    Options
    same for me!! I just can't my head wrapped around what I'm supposed to do. I know I need to lose a lot - I just don't feel good and clothes never fit right. I need help from anyone and everyone!
  • nyca17
    Options
    Hey* I'm new here, also looking for someone to motivate and support me. Feel free to add me. More than happy to help and get help too.