100 pound goal! Let's do it together!

Options
I'm a Mother of 2 (7 year old boy and 2 1/2 year old girl) and am currently at my heaviest weight (besides being pregnant). I have lost weight before but through depression gained it all back. I'm highly motivated and can use some accountabili-buddies through the holiday season. I live in Northern California and work part-time. Come join me on my journey!

Replies

• ElizabethWillNotFail
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    You can do this, all things are possible.
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    I admire mothers on here or those who are carrying and trying to get healthier. I want to have kids someday. :) But becoming healthy is something I'd like to achieve first. Feel free to add me.
  • ashleykaykay93
    ashleykaykay93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im restarting and can use some buddies, so im with you! Where are u from in Norcal? I live in OK now but was born and raised there.
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    Welcome. Please feel free to add me. I have 100lb to lose also and I have only been at this a week, so I have a long journey ahead. I am motivated and I come here at least once everyday (usually several times a day).

Good Luck on this journey to health!
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Anyone can add me ... I have an open diary and post like its a Facebook status! If you havent been on in a while I will shoot you a reminder ... I love my MFP family! Join it lol

50540473.png
  • natannsat3
    Options
    I just joined today! I too am a mother ...I have 3 kids ages 2, 5, and 7. The pounds have been slowly creeeping on over the years... I have lots of pounds to lose.
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just joined today, and I have 100 pounds to lose, kept telling myself 50, but in reality it is 100. I am a mother of 3, but all grown and as I have gotten older, my weight kept creeping up and redistributing more and more to my belly. I quit smoking in April and gained 20 pounds since then.
    I really need a lifestyle change and some motivation!
  • Jess091220
    Jess091220 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have sent you all requests. Thanks for all of the support! We can do it, I know we can. I look forward to watching you all shrink :)
  • bahuber5477
    bahuber5477 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im down 81 with 80 more to go. Keep going. Stay dedicated and try not to get discouraged!! :)
  • Dnelmark96
    Dnelmark96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join your group. Was thinking weight loss surgery and started on the journey, but now almost 30 pounds down so I think I will try it 'on my own" (with some MFP friends!) :) About 80-90 more pounds to go, but feeling better already. Just need motivation - Halloween hit me hard! :( THANKS! ( I try to login every day so can send reminders/encouragement too if anyone needs.
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    I'm the father of a 2 1/2 year girl, and I'm trying to lose 100+ so I can be a better dad. Anyone trying to lose a lot should definitely feel free to add me! I'm on here a lot and post pretty frequently.
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose 100lbs... 225 to 125 (im 5'3"). I'm 30lbs down. It feels good to say I'm more than a quarter of the way there. But to go the distance, I'd love to have some buddies to boost and to boost me. Add me if yall would like.