low cal flavored coffee

Options
Hi everyone!! so like many people out there I LOVE my coffee. However, with 3 cups of coffee I easily consume over 100 calories. I NEED it to get through the day though! anyone have any tips or tricks on making delicious coffee with fewer than 40 calories?

Replies

• lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Do you like splenda ? I use that. Also, Starbucks sells sugar free syrups which are pretty good. You can also buy flavored coffee, and have it with splenda and fat free half and half. Thats what I have :smile:
  • rundgrenfan
    Options
    Sprinkle cinnamon or unsweetened cocoa powder on top.
  • suzie1983
    Options
    splenda flavors is what i use
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I don't really know. :( I am wondering the same. I currently use 2 scoops of sugar and that's reduced from the 4 I used to have. I only drink 1 cup a day, though. So I put almond milk, 2 scoops of sugar, and a bit whipped cream to replace the lost of 2 scoops of sugar. LOL

I saw someone on here said they have a sugar-free powdered stuff. Maybe look at those things? The calories are low.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Splenda has little packets with flavouring in it now, (Canada), I have that once in a while, I have always drank it black so it never mattered to me.