Small Success...

hotpickles
hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
Very small success, but I'll take it anyways! I put on a pair of yoga pants yesterday, ones that I haven't worn in probably 6 months or so, and they were loose in my thighs/upper leg area! Slightly loose in the waist, but I could really notice how baggy they are in the legs.

I also weighed myself this morning. I did it fully clothed with a really heavy sweater on, but that's fine, I'll just go with what the scale said. Down 2 lb!

L.

Replies

• kimykins007
    kimykins007 Posts: 2 Member
    nothing makes me smile like putting something on & realizing how loose and baggy it is! great feeling...great job! :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    that's awesome! the very same thing happened to me on monday with the yoga pants! I had bought a really cute pair last year and they were a little snug and since they were low cut they didnt fit very flattering. but monday i pulled them out and they looked really cute. :smile:

congrats!
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Very small success, but I'll take it anyways! I put on a pair of yoga pants yesterday, ones that I haven't worn in probably 6 months or so, and they were loose in my thighs/upper leg area! Slightly loose in the waist, but I could really notice how baggy they are in the legs.

I also weighed myself this morning. I did it fully clothed with a really heavy sweater on, but that's fine, I'll just go with what the scale said. Down 2 lb!

L.

Awesome!!!! CELEBRATE, CELEBRATE.... Good job - that has to feel really good.

Vickie
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    :bigsmile: Loose yoga pant...that's a huge success! Way to go!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Awesome job! It's the small successes that add up to the big ones!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    No success is too small to celebrate! Congrats and just save your money for when you can go on an awesome SHOPPING SPREE :flowerforyou:
  • Yay!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!