Kettlebell-Women Results B4 & After???

Options
In my 5 month journey I havent done weights, only cardio. I had hand surgery and was told NO to lifting, pulling, pushing etc.
Ive managed to lose 40 lbs, however I feel at a stand still. The cardio is not doing it anymore for me. I know If I incorporate weights, the sky is the limit. I get bored with dumbells and weights, however Kettlebells I like! I remember doing them years back for a month, and my body changed drastically .

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE B4/AFTER PICS OF WOMEN THAT HAVE USED KETTLEBELLS AS THEIR ONLY FORM OF WEIGHTS.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Anyone? :(
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bump! Also curious
  • 1alicia3
    Options
    Ive been interested in starting kettlebell...Bump
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm just starting with kettlebells, and would love some inspiration!
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    anyone, interested too... started about a month ago
  • iheartbiology
    iheartbiology Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with the dvds by kettlebell bombshell, but alas, I also don't have any b4/after pics to share...

...yet :smile:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I dont know if Kettlebells are predominantly used by Males, but I know there are followers out there for Kettlebell. I love that you get a full workout in Kettlebell not just the "arms" or its dependant on the move you doo. It also burns 20 calories per minute! Thats awessoooome!
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You may want to ask the question in the kettlebell group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/146-enter-the-kettlebell

I LOVE kettlebells, but I don't have any before/after pics. I don't use the exclusively. I like to switch things up. If you search through the KB group, you'll see challenges, etc. The group isn't very active, but I suspect members monitor for new posts.
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bump. I just bought the Jillian Michaels lose it with weights. Interested to see before and after pics.
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Bump. I just bought the Jillian Michaels lose it with weights. Interested to see before and after pics.

Be careful with her KB workouts. Lots of people who do KBs will tell you her form is off and this can lead to injury.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I love KB and average about three classes a week. I feel stronger and my endurance has improved. As far as physical changes I notice I only get those from doing a more regimented heavy lifting routine but that's just me. I can see that the strength I've gained through KB does translate into the weight room though.

Kettlebell Bombshell teaches at one of the gyms here. I've met her but never taken her class personally. Seems nice though and her body is amazing!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You may want to ask the question in the kettlebell group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/146-enter-the-kettlebell

I LOVE kettlebells, but I don't have any before/after pics. I don't use the exclusively. I like to switch things up. If you search through the KB group, you'll see challenges, etc. The group isn't very active, but I suspect members monitor for new posts.

Wow theres a group. Sorry Im a rookie at this. Thanks!
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!