New--

Options
idivadi
idivadi Posts: 222 Member
New at this --just finishing my first week with "myfitnesspal". The fact that I have actually recorded my oral intake for a full week is a big improvement from my usual. I have been on this roller coaster for about 5 years now. My usual -- watch what I eat for 2-3 days then just eat whatever I want for the next 3-4 days. Exercise is more random lol. I have never posted on a message before__so that makes me new in another way. I am hoping the newness sticks. So far I love the food diary. I am amazed at how fast the calories add up!!! Being actually able to just put in what I eat and having all the other work done for me is a blessing.

Replies

• ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    Welcome you will love MFP, I have been a member off and on for almost 3 years.
    I'll send you a friend request we can all use all the support we can get.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • EternalMysteria
    Options
    Welcome! I've been doing this for 25 days in a row. It's the best tool you can use in my opinion. Stick with it for a month and see how you feel. Good luck!
  • EternalMysteria
    Options
    Welcome! I've been doing this for 25 days in a row. It's the best tool you can use in my opinion. Stick with it for a month and see how you feel. Good luck!
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanx for the welcome-- I will difinitely aim for a month and see what happens. Actually was able to add exercise today:smile: If I can actually get that done for more than 2 days in a row I will be also buying extra loto tickets.:bigsmile: I got on my treadmill--do you all use pedometers---if so are they any help?