Fwends?

Options
Lost 3kg (about 6lbs) by myself so far! But now I think it's time I made some friends! Preferably other ladies in their 20s following a 1200 cal diet as that's what I'm doing. Want to lose about 10kg more to get back down to the weight I was a couple of years ago. Looking for motivation and support and I'll give it right back! :)

Replies

• Iconx15
    Options
    I want to be your friend <3
    But I'm a guy :p
  • tammyhesseling
    Options
    I will be your friend but I am in my 30's :)
  • vitabread
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm 24, trying to lose about 40lbs + but looking for new friends who are active on here :) I'll add you!
  • kmurphy0403
    kmurphy0403 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 looking for friends too! Hoping to loose around 40 pounds. Lets motivate eachother!
  • nami_cat
    Options
    I'm 24, on a bit of a higher calorie count than you, but looking to lose about 25 lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I do not follow the 1200 calorie goal... instead I aim for 15% my TDEE. I'm 25, though, and have been on this site for awhile.

Feel free to add me :)

And if you don't know about your TDEE, check out this calculator. It helped me out a lot. http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I can haz fwend request?
  • valj20
    valj20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 but don't follow a 1200 cal diet. I just kinda eat when I'm hungry and work out pretty hard. If you'll have me I'd be more than happy to be friends!
  • FaileBashere
    FaileBashere Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and also following a 1200 or perhaps 1300 cal diet. Add me :) I'm also new.