Intermittent Fasting

Options
Anyone heard of it and thinking of trying it hit me up...i'll let you know my results (which are awesome) and I can help you choose the right fasting/eating windows for your life! the key is maintaining your calories...staying within your range depending on what you want to do...

Replies

• Slim2k
    Slim2k Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Yes, I have and I've had good results. The reason I started it was because although eating a healthy breakfast either porridge or scrambled eggs. I was getting a spike about 10am and really hungry. After doing a lot of research, I decided to give it a go and found I leaned our quit a but.

I was running st the time and doing insanity 2/3 times a week. But made sure I ate my caloriee from 1pm - 7pm. So the majority of ny fast was through the night while I slept.

I still drank Tea and coffee as I read you can consume small amounts of calories without effecting your fast.

I'm just starting T25, so plan to try it, I'm finding it harder now the morning are getting darker for some reason.

Let me know how you get on.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
  • habhabj
    Options
    It's a great tool I think...I mean my wife and I have been doing for the past 2 months and have great results, and as far as training goes, we typically try to do fasted training to improve fat loss...our eating window is from noon to 6PM every day...maintaining our calorie goals while keeping true to our fast...and yes you can have unsweetened tea...all the water you can handle...and pretty much things that are less than 25 calories...I think it's a great cutting tool for anyone...shortly here I'm going to start a bulking diet while doing IF to burn my body fat to lower my BF %...overall when it comes to IF my wife and I have nothing but positive results, hunger pains are only a real thing to worry about at the early stages of IF...after you get passed them and become one with your body and know when you actually are hungry rather than think you're hungry...you'll do fine