Negative Poop Happens

Options
I don't weigh myself that often. When I do, I usually do it before and after my morning throne visit. I cannot wrap my mind around what happened next. One minute I'm weighing 231lbs and then after relieving myself (mind you a hefty huffing and puffing session), I then weighed myself again and wouldn't you know it...I was .3lbs heavier. What in the freak is that?

2pqq7he.jpg

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    If you try really hard....it could be like lifting heavy. so actually you gain .3lbs of temporary poop muscle
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Your colon thanks you for the work out
  • pizzmor
    Options
    Tapeworm?
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    you're retaining water for muscle repair from all the huffing and puffing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    be sure to count those calories burned for your daily cardio and strength training.

All kidding aside

you likely are just leaning off the scale a little more to see the weight. My gut makes it hard to see my toes. Try it sometime....just for giggles. lean to far over the scale....it will slightly fluctuate.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh myself that often. When I do, I usually do it before and after my morning throne visit. I cannot wrap my mind around what happened next. One minute I'm weighing 231lbs and then after relieving myself (mind you a hefty huffing and puffing session), I then weighed myself again and wouldn't you know it...I was .3lbs heavier. What in the freak is that?

2pqq7he.jpg

Clapping1.gif
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You are obviously gaining muscles
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    that's all muscle when youre pinching the head off an anaconda you need the strength...keep up the gains.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    You are obviously gaining muscles
    Agreed. And in... Just because I want this on my feed.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    digital scales are ..IMO ....not accurate
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    love this thread. is this for real?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Work that sphincter!
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    love this thread. is this for real?

Yes this is very real unfortunately.
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've had this happen too. Shows how inaccurate scales can be.
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I can't stop laughing.
  • octogirlpretty
    Options
    that's all muscle when youre pinching the head off an anaconda you need the strength...

I've never heard that one before.. I'm so using that one :laugh:
    This is the best thread ever.
  • briandahawaiian
    briandahawaiian Posts: 112 Member
    Options

2pqq7he.jpg

Literally the funniest **** I have ever seen!!! LOL!
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

2pqq7he.jpg

Rofl, love this pic!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I think it knocked you all off-kilter, lol!