This time I will succeed!

Options
Hello,

I'm one of the many people that have resolved to get in shape many many times over the years and for one reason or another, that resolves fades after a few months and I fall back into my old habits and refind the weight I lost.

This time is going to be different! This time I will succeed!

I would love some myfitnesspal.com friends for mutual support and/or advice.

Holly

Replies

• SteppyRohr
    SteppyRohr Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Feel free to add me if you wish. I have been on here almost 2 years. My weight is coming off super slow but I know it is because I don't always make the best food choices. I am 41 years, enjoy running, walking, kayaking and being outdoors I log on every day and will offer support and encouragement.
  • dholbrook77584
    dholbrook77584 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good monring i am 43 I began a program in June 2013 I have lost 12 lbs but now I am stuck in a plateu. i am going to get back with the program specially now that the holiday season is fastly approaching. i plan to eat healthier and take two walking breaks at work up and down the four story parking garage. i hope to lose another 12 lbs by December.
  • jenniferlthomas0305
    Options
    I would absolutely love to be able to help!! I'll send a request! I'm a 31yr od with a 3yr old girl and 4 month old boy. I'm extremely overweight and struggle ALL THE TIME! I love to help others, though!
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You can do it. My advice is to make small changes and make sure those changes are things that you can live with. I would be happy to support you. Anyone can feel free to add me. I am a mom of 5 and a former couch potato. If I can do it anyone can. Tara