Have lost 30 pounds so far

Started watching what I eat and exercising (mostly walking) back in March. To date I have lost 30 pounds. When I started my journey I wore a size 22 pant and a 3XL top. I am now into a 14 pant and an XL top. I feel amazing. I have 60 pounds to go to reach my goal weight. I am celebrating with an African Safari in 2015 to celebrate my 50th birthday. Slow and easy wins the race.

Replies

• katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    congratulations! That sounds like a fabulous way to celebrate your weight loss and 50th birthday!
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Wow congratulations on your loss. Awesome reward. Have fun on your trip.
  • Alexeialley
    Alexeialley Posts: 10 Member
    Congrats. Very inspirational
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Congrats on your success to date and good luck with the rest of your journey. That African safari sounds like a great way to keep you motivated and on track!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Congrats! What a fun birthday experience!
  • Just started Hip Hop Abs this morning. I love it. Shaun T is amazing.
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Let's be friends. I also have about 70 pounds to go. I am right at the 30 pound mark. Friend me if you like. Congratulations on your weight loss, I am so happy for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!