Anyone else here 300lbs+ or just me???

Options
Hi guys n girls, I'm 310lbs and looking to get to around 180lbs. Is any one else of similar weight with similar goals? If so add me please and we can try do it together =)

Replies

• webchicken
    webchicken Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was 288 when I started ....down to 260 now ....The one good thing is you will burn a crazy amount of calories by just walking ( or doing anything really) . Start off slow and do what you can and it will happen . I know for myself , that I don't see too much in the mirror yet , but have went down a couple pant sizes and feel much better ......feel free to add me and anyone else that wants to add me is welcome too :)
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    yeah, far from alone. I'm here till it's done :-). send a request if you like. I try to make folks laugh.
  • lyricsmamma6469
    lyricsmamma6469 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I rededicated myself to this site at the end of August weighing in at 294 and I'm 269 as of last Thursday. I only weigh myself every two weeks because seeing 5 lbs is much more motivating that seeing 1 or 2 after working your butt off. The previous guy was right, just walking can burn a ton of calories at our weight. Since I've been doing this for 3 months now I'm able to push myself harder and I use the elliptical at the gym for 45 minutes total and mix strength training in there. My goal weight is 145 because I love my curves and would prefer not to be rail thin. I have great support at home so I'd love to offer support to someone else too! Good luck on your journey!! :bigsmile: