Where have all my friends gone ?

Options
It's hard to believe I did have a lot of friends on this site, now I just have 3 supportive friends. It would be nice to have more :smile:

Replies

• jljewell
    jljewell Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • webchicken
    webchicken Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me if you want . I am pretty new here but, I have logged in 30ish days in a row .
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    I am new but I will be here everyday. Check my profile and feel free to add me.
  • rafiki2013
    rafiki2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Here with support daily, feel free to add!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am sorry. Why has that happened? Did you leave the site for a while?
  • Jrunner
    Jrunner Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    add me...please. I have the same problem they all left. Now I have 3 regular friends! So when I post something, nobody says anything:( Therefore, I don't have a reason to log in and check the news feed. I want it to be as interesting as Facebook because everybody is on there posting something all the time.

Anyone else replying to this topic can add me :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You forgot to add me. I'm always around.
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have noticed (after 2 years) that some people use MFP like FB bc it's less drama over here :laugh: But I like MFP to cheer others on. I only check my newsfeed in the morning (before I leave for school) and log in my pt. However as the holidays are approaching I'm going to get more deligent in logging in my food too. (I use to do it faithfully and then trying to juggle everything else was too much)

With that being said I don't really treat MFP as FB bc I have my FB account and IG account that I'm on so feel free to do that too if you have one, "Full Of Life Jovette" (Mi Amor gave me that name :smile: since I'm full of life and the President of the Happy Club, Fitness Club and Breaking the Chains Club :flowerforyou: