needing some friends for motivation

Options
Hi! my name is Heidi and am looking for people to connect with and help motivate each other!

Replies

• sharnilouise84
    Options
    Hi Heidi! I too am in need of motivating friends.
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello to the two of you! What are your stats and initial goals??

I'm a 25 year old 5'7'' foot female at 151 pounds. I've been on this site for a couple years now. My focus lately hasn't been on weight loss, but lowering my body fat. I'm meeting with a nutritionist soon, so that might change... we'll see. I've been working on eating better overall and exercising. I don't care about what that damn scale says, I just care about being healthier.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Iconx15
    Options
    Hey
    I'm in the same boat as you :p
  • hrwesterberg
    hrwesterberg Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well after visiting with my doctor and nutritionist yesterday my goal is to eat less carbs and more protein. Found out that im 135lbs of muscle which is pretty amazing for me! I am currently 264lbs and 5'4". Doctor wants me to be at 180lbs she says that is a healthy weight for me!

Its such a hard thing to lose weight but I am determined to do it. And need a few people to talk me down and away from a candy bar every once in a while! lol
  • pto2
    pto2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Heidi, I just joined to help me keep track of my progress and I am looking for a friend as well :>
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you can both add me im active on here! im always looking for support and people to support =)
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hey all.. I've been here for approximately a month now.. Feel free to add me :) Let's do this! lol
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Lei. I always have room for more friends! :) Feel free to add me up!