Need friends to keep me accountable :)

Options
Hello all :)

I have been struggling to loose weight and stay on track. A few years ago I lost 35lbs on my fitness pal just by tracking my calories, I was able to stop tracking about 6 months after the weight loss and was able to maintain for a few years. One baby and lots of other life changes later I'm back up 30 lbs and need to loose the weight again. Past few months I've been loosely tracking calories and find myself not staying motivated. I find that I binge and then get so disappointed that it takes me days to get back on track. I need some friends to keep me accountable and on track :)

Anyone interested in being friends so that we can motivate each other to loose?

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 43yo female. I bike, kinda run & swim & attend cardio class. I am 8 weeks post tummy tuck so just getting back in the swing of work outs., yea! No more baby skin! I have twins that are 18. I'm not the cleanest eater. I do fine for a while then eat sweets like crazy. Through the holidays Ive made a commitment to run everyday, biking is cold, cardio kicks my butt. At the very least I want to do something everyday now til Jan 1st.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I will be honest if you ask for advice and root for you. I won't coddle you or comment on every single update, but I'm very positive :) feel free to add me (or not if I'm not the type of support you are looking for). Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • mariahosborn
    Options
    I am in! I think this is a great idea. I am a 23yo female. I joined Planet Fitness and started at 20 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of weight training adding 1 minute per day to the cardio. I am on day 4 of my exercise plan. I have been loosely following a low carb diet (cutting out all grains and sweets). I just want to get back to my pre-baby weight of 120.
  • indiasenia85
    indiasenia85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I in the same place as you!!! I need to keep as many people around me to hold me accountable in regards to losing weight... Ill be your friend...
  • jaxxie2013
    jaxxie2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friends request :)
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Feel free to add me up so we can cheer each other on our journey! :)
  • vgarcia201218
    vgarcia201218 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll I've been having the same trouble over the summer I lost 10 pounds through myfitnesspal and once college started I have gained 5 back. I just started T25 with my roommate but we have the worst trouble motivating each other to eat right. I'm looking for friends and advice so that we can motivate each other.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! (well, sorry you're back, but you know)
    Congrats on the baby.

You've done this before so you Know you can. We're here to support.

Go ahead and add me.
    Others can too if you'd like.

I love the weekends, but they are the hardest with food.
    I'm Finally in the habit of working out 5x a week. It took Forever, but now I feel bad when I don't -- yeah .

Nancy
  • ariamythe
    ariamythe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I could use some folks looking over my shoulder.
  • Jacquieh73
    Jacquieh73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sent request...today's my first day. Let the motivation begin!