Love desserts? Sarcastic? Non-zombie? Come in!

Hey all,

I am accepting applications (yes, applications. Ok, ok, I am kidding and am nowhere near that exclusive) for dessert-eating, sarcastic, non-zombie friends. It doesn't matter if you're non-human (but never a zombie), a vampire (provided you don't sparkle like whatshisname), etc, as long you like your desserts, eat all the food, supportive, and just generally have a good sense of humour.

Plus ice-cream points if you live in London (I am looking for an army to take over the world one ice cream at a time and my HQ is in London) but if you're not, you can be my regional managers. Or whatever title you want.

So, do send in your request, and don't make me embarrass myself (further) by bumping my own post later when no one replies.

In the meantime,
COMMERCIAL_87.gif

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    You sound like my kind of person. I too am looking to take over the world, a lofty goal for any supervillian.

I also enjoy ice cream.

*edit* I am not a zombie, nor am I affiliated with any undead creatures (vampires excluded).
  • Ah, you save me from having to do the self-serving "bump". I will be sending some ice cream your way now...with 3 little piglets, just because.

Or maybe I spoke too soon. :huh:
  • Om nom nom to desserts!!! Sending a request!!
  • I love desserts...mostly chocolate! I hate zombies...I just don't understand the obsession with them right now, they are yucky and nowhere near appealing if you ask me(and they give me nightmares)! I can be very sarcastic, I think I've learned from some of the best throughout my life. So, I'd say I am a near perfect applicant! Oooh oooh oooh, pick me, pick me! :drinker: But I'm nowhere near London:sad:
  • dawn139
    dawn139 Posts: 14 Member
    Non zombie here.......in fact well stocked up on the good stuff and by the good
    Stuff i mean ben and jerrys and jack daniels if the apocolypse ever comes and have no problem with vampires that don't sparkle (in fact some of them are HOT) how ever one little twinkle and there out! Looking for friends for support and help me resist the Ben and jerrys in the freezer my son hasn't discovered yet!
  • Oops, sorry, internet was down (for a moment there I thought it was the apocalypse and I went on an ice-cream-buying frenzy), didn't see the replies. FR sent!