what are you proud of today?

Options
I'm proud that I stuck to my new eating plan and didn't cave when the girls came around with the chinese food menu at work. Instead, I had a grill turkey burger, with a delicious salad, and some grapes for dessert. Now they're all sleepy, sluggish and complaining about needing a nap. I feel great, and satisfied! I'm proud of myself for this small accomplishment! Did I mention the place they ordered from makes the BEST chinese food??? :) have a great one everyone!

Replies

• ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    That's excellent!

It is a combination of the small successes that adds up to big ones! Keep heading in the right direction!

-Chancy
  • leslieheb
    leslieheb Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good job..it is nice to be the one that feels great.. I am a school teacher and what makes it hard is when people are so pessimistic all around me ... but I try to do what I know is right and now let them pressure me into doing something that I know is bad. But, great job on your will power..
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It always feels good to pass up temptations. I am proud today that I started week 2 of C25K and didn't quit even though I felt like I was going to die. It is amazing how much harder an extra 30 seconds is.
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    saying NO to a piece of cake at the office!!
  • jojoworks
    jojoworks Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    today I'm proud of having my 2nd "red letter day" in October (red letter days are days that register as my lowest weight since beginning to keep track)!
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Not only am I proud of the 12 lbs I've lost to date, but today I am most proud of the fact that I have gone 2 weeks straight without eating a single pre-packaged meal, or out at a restaurant.

Every meal for the last 14 days has been prepared and cooked from scratch by me at home. Nothing but lean meats and healthy vegetables and I believe this effort has made a bigger impact on my success than anything else I've done.

For someone who used to eat out 3 meals a day every day, I'd say that's a serious accomplishment.

My goal is to continue like this for the next 6 weeks and reward myself with a restaurant dinner on my birthday.
  • goldwingrider
    goldwingrider Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am proud because my boss brought doughnuts and I didn't eat one ::noway:
  • mkakowski
    mkakowski Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! Glad to see we all have something to be proud of! Whether its resisting a favorite food, change your lifestyle to eat healthier or pushing yourself just a lil bit harder. Great work! Keep it up! :)
  • MonsteRawr
    MonsteRawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of running 3.3 miles today!