New to My Fitness Pal - Friends wanted :D

Options
Hi,
I'm 19 years old and I've struggled with my weight for two years now (before that I was perfectly happy). I'm a student so I find it difficult to maintain good eating habits. Some friends to help keep me motivated (as this is my main weakness) would be really nice.
Thank you
:D

Replies

• jesseg1989
    jesseg1989 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you like, but I don't know how motivational I would be lol.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Motivation has to come within. Friends can add encouraging words but you must stay focused and want the lifestyle change.
    You can do it. :smile:
  • OneStepLighter
    OneStepLighter Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :) It's always great to have new friends to keep each other motivated and get through the rough days! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • benimruh
    Options
    i am new too!! i would like some friends as well !! :D
  • shezzatruth19
    shezzatruth19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend requests guys. I am determined to do this :D
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your new future, You are in a great place for help in what you are wanting to do. Feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • Dreaminggg
    Options
    same here :)
  • PEllix
    PEllix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just finished being a student, so I know of the difficulties that can cause - but you can do it! Anyone who wishes is free to add me. :)
  • oremus1
    oremus1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hi

im new too! I need to lose 40lbs as am getting married in the summer! basically I used to be a normal weight but then I got real bad asthma, made me turn to caffeine and sugar to get through the day, and I couldn't do sport. now im overweight. my main enemy to weight loss is lack of sleep which also makes me ovreat.

any support and friends welcome :-))
  • laylacamp
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me to your friends list :-)
  • Monyb90
    Monyb90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I have been fighting with weight since when I was 14.. I had reached the weight I wanted but the with all my uni exams I just kept eating for the stress....and I love food! Its so hard for me to say no. But I'm back now and I'm quite motivated!! I don't have to lose much but I generally need a healthier lifestyle and more sport! Come on we can do it! :)
  • Astar898
    Astar898 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me too. I am a full times student and work full time as well so I know how tough it can be. Can never have too much support.
  • kardasis
    Options
    The fact that you're on the MFP means you really want to change something in your body and in your eating habits.
    If desired you can add me to your friends. I would like to help. :smile:
  • looopylooo
    Options
    Hi , Motivational friends needed to help me get moving and release 10-14 lbs and to remind myself to keep hydrated with water to avoid confusing thirst for hunger.
    Pretty desk bound and sedentary at the mo, recovering from back surgery (so muscles gone to mush!).
    All friend adds appreciated.
    Hoping being here will make me accountable & motivated;)
    Thanks
    Loopy Loo
  • caligirleatswell
    caligirleatswell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm 19 and a full time student :)