Healthier Body for a Healthier me

new_me_4
new_me_4 Posts: 23 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I am 28 y/o woman that is proceeding to lose weight and keep it off. I have tried so many different techniques but not a lot has worked or either I stop trying, nut no more. I want to lose weight so that I can make my body healthy and also to be healthier for my children. I am new to MFP and would like to know any useful tips that anyone has to offer to help make my weight loss successful.

Thank you

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    MFP is a great way to lose weight. I've tried many ways in the past and so far this is the most I have ever lost since starting to work out and eat right. Just stick to it. Follow the MFP recommendations and participate in the boards and you'll do great :)
  • new_me_4
    new_me_4 Posts: 23 Member
    I agree jmmtaylor. So far I have been eating right and working out and have lost 2 lbs with so many more to go. But thank you for the advice about the boards, I will do that.
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Best advice is to find friends on here and build a support network. I have been on for almost 3 weeks and that is what keeps me coming back! They support me, keep met accountable, and motivate me to keep going on the "hard" days!
This discussion has been closed.