Hello From Ontario Canada

Options
Hello, I am just new on this board but have been actively using MFP since about May this year. I started at 234lbs and with the help of MFP along with Runkeeper, I am now down to 208lbs, 1 shirt size and 1 pant size. I am married to the same woman for 26 years, we have 3 boys and I am a Sales Manager for a Packaging Company. My wife keeps me grounded so I don't get too cocky with my weight loss. I am of Italian heritage - I speak, read and write Italian - I love my carbs as a result. I am making little changes and with the help of MFP is seriously why I think I'm do so well.

Now you know all about me!

I don't think I will be posting much but I do enjoy reading many of the posts.

Replies

• nicklippa
    nicklippa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just had a physical and I am down to 199 from 234 last May. Everyone at work is thinking I am on "crack" (Rob Ford Reference) but with MFP, walking, running I am getting it done properly. Oh and add Jawbone UP and an AIM Smoothie in the morning too!!

Bought a pair of Dockers yesterday - SIZE 36 BABY!!! My last pair I bought was size 40 and they were tight on me.

I know I am bragging but I deserve it.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    That is excellent! Great job!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    1. You have earned bragging rights. Congratulations on reaching "onederland."
    2. LOL re: the Rob Ford reference. :-)
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being from ON, Canada too! Gotta represent!

(PS I used to work for Sinclair Radio Labs/Sinclair Technologies based in Aurora, although I was part of the R&D Group set up in Niagara. But my paycheques came from your neck of the woods)
  • fkwilhelm
    fkwilhelm Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I lived in ON until two years ago. Congratulations on the weight loss! I am at 38 pant size ...
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My 36's are now ridiculously loose but the same make/model of jeans won't even make it all the way up my thighs, lol. I'll try again in 5 lbs! Keep on keepin' on. That's what I'm doing.
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    congrats on your sucess, awesome to hear ;)

from kitchener here ;) Ontario.. Whoop ;)
  • kardasis
    Options
    My name is Alexander and I am from Greece.
    Congratulations. Very good effort. Support from family is very basic and it seems you have. Very good.
    You can add me to your friends, support each other! :smile:
  • nicklippa
    nicklippa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello and thank you for the support of everyone. I actually did not know you all responded. I am down to 193 now but stuck at this, I guess I need to raise my intensity of my workouts.