6 Weeks to the New Year

Options
It's just about 6 weeks to 2014. How are you going to make the most of the rest of 2013?

I've been asking myself this for the past few days. I still have some health and fitness goals (and many others) to hit and I want to finish 2013 strong and build a good foundation for the new year.

I'm telling myself: "Don't wait until January to recommit to your goals. Start now. Don't let the holiday season be your excuse."

So how are you going to make the most of the rest of 2013?

Replies

• alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I'm going to move into the healthy BMI range before the end of the year (just 3 pounds to go to get there).
  • Dreaminggg
    Options
    I love this question. I have a number of personal non weight related goals i want to hit before the new year.

But in terms of my weight loss journey, I want to be able to double the amount of reps i can do in the gym as well as tack on another 10 mins to my longest treadmill run (it's more like a jog) so that i dont stop for 10 mins longer, i've been having trouble with this.

and as for the number on the scale Im around 168-172 and I want to enter the 150s before the new year. Even 159 would be much welcomed. If i can drop 1.5 - 2 lbs per week i will get there. :)

Wish me luck, and Good luck to all of you :)
  • naija_fit
    naija_fit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    NIce! You're almost there!