Progress Pics! Almost 50 lbs gone!

Options
Hey everyone! I can't believe i've lost almost 50 lbs already, and I'm only 5.2 lbs away from my original goal. WOW! :) Here are some pics :)
Height: 5'10"
SW: 204 lbs
CW: 155.2
GW: Between 145-150
Starting Pant Size: 16/18
Current Pant Size: 8/9
Goal: 6/7

Here is where I started at 204 lbs

dr9z0w.jpg

zxttv7.jpg

28uh01f.jpg

And here are my after pictures. I weigh 155.2 now! :)

s1oyno.jpg

29kp2rp.jpg

Replies

• kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    WOW you look super HOT! love the numbers on the mirror too, well done girl, we have the same goal, im inspired :)
  • smallbutcurvy
    Options
    wow, you look a lovely person and look wonderful too :flowerforyou:
  • Shamichelle
    Shamichelle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on the loss. C:
  • Msericadee
    Msericadee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job...keep up the good work!!
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations you look stunning well done :)
  • pastybuns
    Options
    Wow, an amazing transformation! Wonderful work, congratulations!

Seriously though...dat smile!!! You're super gorgeous!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Well done!
  • madlab7
    madlab7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Love the success posts with pics. They are very motivating! Way to go!
  • jbwilliams888
    Options
    That is awesome! Great JoB!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome, congrats girl! how long did it take? how many calories did you eat per day and what were your workouts like? this is super inspiring as I am trying to lose the same amount of weight and your beginning stats are quite similar to mine! I am 5'8,206lbs
  • Dreaminggg
    Options
    Stunning! excellent work.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Damn! You look good... Honestly, you looked good in your starting pics too.
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.. wow.. a tonne of work
    I will add, you are Beautiful now , and you were in the first pics too ;)
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!!
  • momoflukedavid
    Options
    Wow, you should be proud. Great accomplishment, girl!
  • mackasm
    Options
    Congratulations!
    You're an inspiration.
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! When did you start? How often did you weigh yourself?
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Okay I've gotten a few questions in here lol.

How often do you weigh yourself?
    -I started with every day but when I would have occasional weeks where I didn't lose as much, weighing in every day discouraged me. I now only do it on Fridays.

How long did it take to lose the 50 lbs?
    -Since June 4th.

How many calories do you eat a day?
    -I started out eating only 1200-1275. I then noticed a plateau and I was nervous but I tried upping my caloric intake to help get me out of it. It worked! I now eat usually around 1360-1450 a day. On days I don't work out I sometimes will still eat 1250 or so. :)

As far as exercise goes it has changed so much throughout my journey. I started the first month with only doing Jillian Michael's Ripped In 30. I did it 5 days a week and then moved up to the next level. That was only like 25 minutes a day lol. Now I work out 40-60 mins a day, and I might have an occasional 25 minute day, but thats usually a weight training only day. I get in a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio, usually more. Then, I just did random DVDs. I have so many. I tried all of Jillians and a few others. Things really got good when I bought Turbofire and loved it. Kickboxing is AWESOME! :) And this last 2 weeks I joined a gym and I LOVE IT! It has helped so much.

Food is also important. Once I started drinking 1-3 cups of green tea (plain) a day, I noticed my weight loss increased. I also eat clean almost all the time. Now that I'm far along, I go out to eat once a week usually, and eat whatever I want. I'm talking daily totals of 2,500-5,000. (I know lol omg) and I enjoy date night with my man. I have the cheesecake for dessert. I have the fries and not the broccoli. This works for me, because the rest of the week I eat almost 100% clean and workout hard. I always have a loss on Fridays after doing this. This doesn't work for everyone though. I eat A TON of fruit. In one day its very possible that I will have eaten a pear, a banana, an apple, 1/2 grapefruit, and some raspberries. Fruit is awesome. And carbs is another thing. I usually eat between 150-210g of carbs. Don't be so scared of carbs guys! :) Most of my carbs are from fruits, oatmeal, brown rice, quinoa, and whole grain pasta. Whole wheat bread. Carbs are good for you. They're energy. They're necessary. Don't go on some fad diet. Just be smart about it. Carbs are best an hour before a workout. I also try to avoid carbs at night, but that's just me. :)

Hope this helps. Stick with your goal and you will achieve it! Eye on the prize.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Wow. Awesome transformation and thanks so much for all of those details. You look so great - congratulations!!!!
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your weight loss. You look Great!!
    Thank you for sharing how you lost it. I've been stuck at a plateau for 3 months. I eat 1300 calories a day, workout 5-6 days a week and cant lose anything at all.. I just started upping my calories 2 days ago. We will see how that works. Thanks again for the info.. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!