Females with 50lbs to lose? Please add me!

Options

Replies

• katmariza
    Options
    Hi guys :) I'm new here too, feel free to add me. Have a great one!
  • oneakaqt
    oneakaqt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I'm a mother of three and I need to loose 50 pounds. I am really pushing myself and I would love to support others.
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I have about 69 pounds to lose to my first goal weight, 79 to my second. I always love meeting new people & having an active & supportive friend feed/list!

Feel free to add me, beautifuls! :flowerforyou:
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi I sent you a request. I still have around 56 lbs to lose so would love to be your friend.
  • RachelCB1982
    RachelCB1982 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 40-50lbs! Anyone can add me! it will be great to have others to motivate me! I lost weight for my wedding back in May and didnt make my goal weight but now I have gained some of it back! I am currently working with a trainer and its working out great but I only have 2 more weeks with her so I will need the motivation throughout the rest of the holidays!!
  • dunyasestok
    Options
    I started on October 21st and I have 50-60 Lbs to loose. I have lost 6 Lbs in my first three weeks and am interested in what others are doing as far as eating habits and excersise.
  • BekaP89
    BekaP89 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is 50 pounds I already lost 2 pounds in the past week, so I think it's been a great start so far, you can add if you like.
  • slgthatsme
    Options
    I have about 75 lbs to lose so anyone can feel free to add me to their friends :)
  • kristyn927
    kristyn927 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    71 lbs is my original goal...55 to go! In with you on this journey and need friends too :)
  • rrosborne88
    Options
    I have 40 lbs to loose. I have lost 17 so far. This app has been so helpful for me
  • Freetobehealthy
    Options
    I am brand new here thanks to the suggestion of a friend. I need to lose at least 50 lbs. but am truly just taking it one step at a time. It's easy to feel overwhelmed, but already I can see how MFP can be a tremendous asset. Feel free to add me. I know you can do it.
  • kapustakid
    Options
    I have more than 50 to lose but that is my initial goal. Feel free to add.. and that goes for anyone on this journey!
  • mstukofski
    Options
    I have that much to go add me if you want, we all need each other to get through this :)
  • mstukofski
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It helps to have encouragement from people you know that are struggling just like yourself. Together we can get healthy and thinner along the way with help from each other :)
  • vmr2811
    Options
    Request sent :) I have lost a total of around 65 lbs (some before I found this site), still have 15 more to go to goal. This site has been a blessing!
  • Jaxamour
    Options
    Hi,

I've just sent you a request :O) - I start my journey today and have 70lbs to lose. I joined a gym yesterday and have my first 1-2-1 session with the trainer tonight!

Good luck and I hope we can help support each other in reaching our goals!
  • JessicaB523
    JessicaB523 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add be as well. I dropped 25 pounds a while back. But now I am back to lose the rest. Ultimate goal is to lose another 50.
  • K_Huck
    K_Huck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I added you. I am hoping to lose about the same amount after having a baby 5 months ago.
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I could certainly use the support! I'm on here daily and I will certainly respond. :) BTW, I sent a friend request!
  • ErinJessica123
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 42
    Just starting now : )