Not sore after 1st workout since baby..

Options
I had my 2nd son via csection October 8th so almost 6 weeks ago. I did my 1st post-baby workout yesterday, Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, and I'm not sore at all today. I've done this DVD before and I've always been sore either that night or the next day. During my pregnancy I only worked out until half way through 2nd trimester because I could not keep my heart rate at a safe level. During the actual workout I feel the burn and feel like I'm getting a good workout, so why am I not sore? I would consider myself in decent shape and lost all of my baby weight immediatly, is it possible Level 1 of the DVD isn't challenging enough? Should I move onto level 2?
I'm sorry for all of the questions. I just love the soreness after a workout, it helps me know I had a good session. Thanks for any input.

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes an extra day to hit. Check back tomorrow.

Soreness is not a good way of judging workouts. Go by how you feel during the workout, not after. Some good workouts don't produce any soreness. Go figure.
  • ashleywingo7
    ashleywingo7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes an extra day to hit. Check back tomorrow.

Soreness is not a good way of judging workouts. Go by how you feel during the workout, not after. Some good workouts don't produce any soreness. Go figure.

I'm sure I'm getting a good workout with the DVD if I ignore the lack of soreness. I'm doing the DVD again today so hopefully I'm not too sore tomorrow, Lol. Thanks for the help!