Success Story

Options
6 months ago I was topping out the scale out at 285lbs and when I started MFP. I had and 46 inch waist and a 13 inch neck. I was wearing an XXL shirt and a size 46 inch pants. I was just tired of being unhappy with myself and not being able to feel comfortable in my clothes. One of my Coworkers suggested i use MFP. I was unsure about using it because i was embarrassed about the way i looked, how i felt and was concerned about what others would say.

Well fast-forward to today. I'm down 65 lbs, I can fit into a Medium Shirt comfortably, I have a 35 inch waist and 16 inch neck. Peoples tell me all the time great job on your weight lost, OMG you look amazing. And truth be told I feel amazing. I have so much of energy now it feels like my life has been recharged. This wasn't an easy road for me to travel on but because of the awesome fan base support group that i have here on MFP y'all have made it possible for me to complete my task. Y'all are awesome and i just want to say thank you for all the support and motivation you guys and girls have given me. there's been times when i wanted to quit but y'all keep me going. i have 5 more lbs to go before I'm at my goal weight but i think I'm going for a new goal weight of 200 lbs so wish me luck and once again Thank you for the support many of you have given me.

Replies

• ummyasminah
    ummyasminah Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You rock, congrats on your inspirational progress! Keep up the great work!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Congratulations, KINGRAY!
    You've done a great job of losing 65 pounds in only six months.
    That's a nice set of abs you've uncovered.
  • Lorelai23
    Lorelai23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! What a great initiation.
  • livesthere
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome. I am impressed that you had such awesome results in 6 months. That's a lot of hard work there. Good job! And thanks for the story. Inspiring.:smile:
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    You have made an amazing transformation! Good job!! :)
  • lbpowers0506
    lbpowers0506 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Your journey is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!